Protect Personal and Confidential information with Our 5 Simple Steps
In today’s data-driven world, when handling confidential information, you have a duty to take the necessary steps to protect it. Failure to do so can lead to lawsuits, fines and reputational damage – and the inevitable loss of business that often follows.
In fact, it’s the latter that accounts for the largest share of the costs incurred by a data breach (38%), at an average total cost of $1.59M, according to 2021’s Cost of a Data Breach Report 1
. So, why take a chance?
Our infographic can help you keep your confidential data secure, with advice on how to:
 – Source: Cost of a Data Breach Report 2021
- Ensure your business understands data protection legislation
- Implement adequate processes and policies
- Invest in data management programmes
- Offer education and increase awareness
- Provide actionable guidance
Download PDF Version