Shred-it was one of the first Irish companies to offer mobile paper shredding, and with the acquisition of Iron Mountain's document destruction business in 2014 we now also offer a comprehensive off site destruction service. Today, we employ over 50 local staff and service more than 6,000 customers nationwide, on a regular or one-off basis. We operate a fleet of 30 vehicles, including 17 specialised on site shredding trucks – the largest fleet in the country - allowing us to offer nationwide document and data shredding for our customers. We provide document security advice, data security guidance, information security risk assessments and secure paper shredding and recycling services to organisations of all sizes in all sectors.
Shred-it is a world-leading information security service provided by Stericycle, Inc. Shred-it’s information destruction services ensure the security and integrity of our clients' private information. Shred-it services protect more than 500,000 global, national and local businesses across 17 countries worldwide.
- Information protection analysis and consultancy
- Tailored document shredding services
- Guaranteed Hard Drive and electronic media destruction
- Extensive healthcare, financial, insurance, government and legal sector experience
- Highly trained and security-checked personnel
- Certificates of Destruction issued for auditable proof of secure destruction
- Materials are recycled as well as securely shredded
- More than just a shredding company, we operate a complete end-to-end process specifically tailored to the individual needs of our customers. This ensures their confidential information is protected and that they remain compliant with stringent data protection legislation.
We protect what matters.
Learn More about Stericycle
For more information about Stericycle, we encourage you to review some of the key company documents.
The Stericycle Story
Stericycle Code of Conduct
You can also find out more about Stericycle’s global brands by visiting stericycle.com/international.