Shred-it was one of the first Irish companies to offer mobile paper shredding, and with the acquisition of Iron Mountain's document destruction business in 2014 we now also offer a comprehensive off site destruction service. Today, we employ over 50 local staff and service more than 6,000 customers nationwide, on a regular or one-off basis. We operate a fleet of 30 vehicles, including 17 specialised on site shredding trucks – the largest fleet in the country - allowing us to offer nationwide document and data shredding for our customers. We provide document security advice, data security guidance, information security risk assessments and secure paper shredding and recycling services to organisations of all sizes in all sectors.
Globally, Shred-it now operates in 170 markets in 18 countries worldwide, servicing more than 500,000 global, national and local businesses, including the world's top intelligence and security agencies, more than 500 police forces, 1,500 hospitals, 8,500 bank branches and 1,200 universities and colleges. Established in 1988, we are now the world's largest secure information and document destruction company. In 2015, Shred-it was acquired by Stericycle and is now a wholly owned subsidiary.
- Information protection analysis and consultancy
- Tailored document shredding services
- Guaranteed Hard Drive and electronic media destruction
- Extensive healthcare, financial, insurance, government and legal sector experience
- Highly trained and security-checked personnel
- Certificates of Destruction issued for auditable proof of secure destruction
- Materials are recycled as well as securely shredded
- More than just a shredding company, we operate a complete end-to-end process specifically tailored to the individual needs of our customers. This ensures their confidential information is protected and that they remain compliant with stringent data protection legislation.
Shred-it is a division of Stericycle, a global business-to-business services company, serving more than 400,000 customers around the world. As an integrated company we protect people and brands, by delivering state-of-the-art information security products and by providing industry-compliant regulated services.
We protect what matters.
Learn More about Stericycle
For more information about Stericycle, we encourage you to review some of the key company documents.
The Stericycle Story
Stericycle Code of Conduct
You can also find out more about Stericycle’s global brands by visiting stericycle.com/international.